This air conditioning system has been provided with built in self diagnostic error codes. Please refer to the following table for error code definitions:
|Error Code||Malfunction Name|
|H4||System Overload. Heating LED: 4 Flashes|
|H3||Compressor Overload Protection. Heating LED: 3 Flashes|
|H5||IPM Protection. Heating LED: 5 Flashes|
|E1||High-Pressure Protection. Running LED: 1 Flash|
|E2||Anti-Freezing Protection. Running LED: 2 Flashes|
|E4||Exhaust Protection. Running LED: 4 Flashes|
|E5||Over Current Protection. Running LED: 5 Flashes|
|E7||Mode Conflict. Running LED: 7 Flashes|
|E6||Communication Malfunction. Running LED: 6 Flashes|
|H1||Defrost or Oil Return of Heat. Heating LED: 1 Flash|
|F1||Indoor Ambient Sensor Malfunction. Cooling LED: 1 Flash|
|F2||Indoor Tube Sensor Malfunction. Cooling LED: 2 Flashes|
|F3||Outdoor Ambient Sensor Malfunction. Cooling LED: 3 Flashes|
|F4||Outdoor Tube Sensor Malfunction. Cooling LED: 4 Flashes|
|F5||Outdoor Exhaust Sensor Malfunction. Cooling LED: 5 Flashes|
|H7||Failure Startup. Heating LED: 7 Flashes|
|HC||PFC Malfunction PFC. Heating LED: 6 Flashes|
|HE||Demagnetizing Protection for Compressor. Heating LED: 14 Flashes|
|F6||Frequency Drop for Overload. Cooling LED: 6 Flashes|
|F8||Frequency Drop for Over Current Protection. Cooling LED: 8 Flashes|
|F9||Frequency Drop for Exhaust Protection. Cooling LED: 9 Flashes|
|H0||Frequency Drop for Heating High-Temperature Protection. Heating LED: 10 Flashes|
|E9||Anti-Cold Protection. Running LED: 9 Flashes|
|F7||Oil Return of Cooling. Cooling LED: 7 Flashes|
The first step in troubleshooting is to disconnect power for 30 seconds to allow the unit to reset. If this does not rectify the problem proceed with the troubleshooting chart below.
Problem: The unit does not run.
- Is the power off?
- Is the circuit protection device tripped?
- Is voltage too high or low? (Tested by a professional)
- Is the Timer on?
- A 3 minute delay occurs before each compressor start.
Problem: Cooling and or Heating efficiency is not good.
- Is temperature setting correct?
- Are the inlet or outlet vents obstructed?
- Is the filter clean?
- Are windows and doors closed?
- Is fan set to low speed?
- Is there a heat source in the room?
Problem: Wireless remote control is not working.
- Reset unit. Disconnect main power for 30 seconds then reapply.
- Is it within receiving range? Is it obstructed?
- Replace the batteries.
- Is remote control damaged?
Problem: Water leaking into room.
- The air humidity is excessively high. Check to see if all windows and doors are closed.
- Call service Tech if not corrected by the above action.
Problem: Water leakage in outdoor unit.
- When the unit is running in Auto Defrosting mode, ice will thaw and drip into pan.
- When the unit is running in HEAT mode, the water adhered to the condenser coil drains into pan.
Problem: Noise from indoor unit emitted.
- When defrosting is started or stopped, it will make a sound. This is due to the refrigerant flow reversing directions.
- Normal refrigerant flowing in unit.
- If E7 error code occurs, see the AUTO mode section in Operators Manual on page 7 .
- An audible beep will be heard, when a button is pressed, if the remote control is communicating with the receiver.