If the system does not properly operate except the above mentioned cases or the above mentioned malfunctions is evident, investigate the system according to the following procedures.
Troubles and Causes of Remote Controller;
Before asking for serving or repairing, check the following points.
|E2||Room temperature sensor checking channel is abnormal. LED 2 Timer: Flashing|
|E3||Pipe temperature sensor checking channel is abnormal. LED 1 Operation: Flashing|
|E4||Outdoor pipe TEMP. sensor checking is abnormal. LED 3 Def.Fan: Flashing|
|E6||Outdoor malfunction. LED 1, LED 2, LED 3, LED 4 : Flashing|
|E7||EEPROM malfunction. LED 1, LED 2 : Flashing|
|E8||Water-level alarm malfunction. LED 4 Alarm: Flashing|
If one of the following malfunctions occur, stop operation, shut off the power, and contact with your dealer.
- The operation lamp is flashing rapidly (5Hz). This lamp is still flashing rapidly after turn off the power and turn on again.
- Remote controller receives malfunction or the button does not work well.
- A safety device such as a fuse, a breaker frequently actuates.
- Obstacles and water enter the unit.
- Water leaks from indoor unit.
- Other malfunctions.
Symptoms: Unit does not start
- Power failure.
- Power switch is off.
- Fuse of power switch may have burned.
- Batteries of remote controller exhausted or other problem of controller.
- Wait for the comeback of power.
- Switch on the power.
- Replace the fuse.
- Replace the batteries or check the controller.
Symptoms: Units start or stop frequently
- Refrigerant is too little or too much.
- Air or no concreting gas in the refrigerating circuit.
- Compressor is malfunction.
- Voltage is too high or too low.
- System circuit is blocked.
- Check leakage, and rightly recharge refrigerant.
- Vacuum and recharge refrigerant.
- Maintenance or change compressor.
- Install manostat.
- Find reasons and solution.
Symptoms: Low cooling effect
- Outdoor unit and indoor unit heat exchanger is dirty.
- The air filter is dirty.
- Inlet/outlet of indoor/outdoor units is blocked.
- Doors and windows are open
- Sunlight directly shine.
- Too much heat resource.
- Outdoor temp. is too high.
- Leakage of refrigerant or lack of refrigerant.
- Clean the heat exchanger.
- Clean the air filter.
- Eliminate all dirties and make air smooth.
- Close doors and windows.
- Make curtains in order to shelter from sunshine.
- Reduce heat source.
- AC cooling capacity reduces (normal).
- Check leakage and rightly recharge refrigerant.