|E0||Indoor unit EEPROM parameter error|
|E1||Indoor / outdoor units communication error|
|E3||Indoor fan speed has been out of control|
|E4||Indoor room temperature sensor T1 open circuit or short circuit|
|E5||Evaporator coil temperature sensor T2 open circuit or short circuit|
|EC||Refrigerant leakage detection|
|F0||Overload current protection|
|F1||Outdoor ambient temperature sensor T4 open circuit or short circuit|
|F2||Condenser coil temperature sensor T3 open circuit or short circuit|
|F3||Compressor discharge temperature sensor T5 open circuit or short circuit|
|F4||Outdoor unit EEPROM parameter error|
|F5||Outdoor fan speed has been out of control|
|P0||IPM malfunction or IGBT over-strong current protection|
|P1||Over voltage or over low voltage protection|
|P2||High temperature protection of IPM module or compressor top|
|P4||Inverter compressor drive error|
Fault Symptom: The display board shows a garbled code or a code that is not an error code found in the service manual nor a temperature reading.
Fisher DC Inverter Floor Ceiling Type AC Error Codes:
- DC Inverter Floor Ceiling Type Air Conditioner
- E0 Water Pump Malfunction
- E1 High pressure protection of compressor
- E3 Low pressure protection of compressor
- E4 High discharge temperature protection of compressor
- E5 Compressor overload or drive error
- E6 Communication malfunction
- E9 Water overflow protection
- F0 Indoor unit ambient sensor malfunction at air return opening
- F1 Evaporator sensor malfunction
- F2 Condenser sensor malfunction
- F3 Outdoor unit ambient temperature sensor malfunction
- F4 Discharge temperature sensor malfunction
- F5 Ambient sensor malfunction on Displayer (or LED board)
If there is malfunction during running of the system, LCD will display error code at temperature–displayed location. Once there is more than one malfunction, error codes will be displayed circularly. If there are multiple circuit systems, the system number of failed system will be displayed before the colon (not for single system). If malfunction occurs, turn off the unit and contact nearest dealer for help.
Fisher Portable AC Error Codes:
E1: Room temperature sensor error. Unplug the unit and plug it back in. If error repeats, call for service.
E2: Evaporator temperature sensor error. Unplug the unit and plug it back in. If error repeats, call for service.
E3: Condenser temperature sensor error. Unplug the unit and plug it back in. If error repeats, call for service (on some models).
E4: Display panel communication error. Unplug the unit and plug it back in. If error repeats, call for service.
P1: Bottom tray is full. Connect the drain hose and drain the collected water away. If protection repeats, call for service.
Problem: The unit does not run.
- check if the power supply is in order.
- check if the timer switch is on or not.
Problem: The air conditioner runs but does not cool enough.
- Check if the preset temperature is too high.
- Check if the sunlight shines directly into the room.
- Check if the door and window are opened.
- Check if there is anything blocking the air discharge.
- Check if the exhaust fan still operates.
- Check if the air filter is dirty or clogged.