|Error Code||Description of the trouble|
|E1||The fault of indoor temperature sensor. RUN lamp: flashes once.|
|E2||The fault of indoor pipe temperature sensor. RUN lamp: flashes twice.|
|E3||Malfunction of indoor fan motor. RUN lamp: flashes 6 times.|
Malfunction: The appliance does not operate
- Power failure/plug pulled out
- Damaged indoor/outdoor unit fan motor
- Faulty compressor thermomagnetic circuit breaker
- Faulty protective device or fuses.
- Loose connections or plug pulled out
- It sometimes stops operating to protect the appliance.
- Voltage higher or lower than the voltage range
- Active TIMER-ON function
- Damaged electronic control board
Malfunction: Insufficient airflow, either hot or cold
- Unsuitable temperature setting.
- Obstructed air conditioner intakes and outlets.
- Dirty air filter.
- Fan speed set at minimum.
- Other sources of heat in the room.
- No refrigerant.
Malfunction: The appliance does not respond to commands
- Remote control is not near enough to indoor unit.
- The batteries of remote control nearly has no power.
- Obstacles between remote control and signal receiver in indoor unit.
Malfunction: The display is off
- Active LIGHT function
- Power failure
Malfunction: Switch off the air conditioner immediately and cut off the power supply in the event of
- Strange noises during operation.
- Faulty electronic control board
- Faulty fuses or switches.
- Spraying water or objects inside the appliance.
- Overheated cables or plugs.
- Very strong smells coming from the appliance.
Malfunction: Strange odour
Possible Causes: Dirty air filter
Malfunction: Noise of running water
Possible Causes: Back flow of liquid in the refrigerant circulation
Malfunction: A fine mist comes from the air outlet
Possible Causes: This occurs when the air in the room becomes very cold, for example in the COOLING or DEHUMIDIFYING/DRY modes.
Malfunction: A strange noise can be heard
Possible Causes: This noise is made by the expansion or contraction of the front panel due to variations in temperature and does not indicate a problem.