When the controller displays malfunction,please turn off the unit to stop the malfunction display,ask for the professional to debug.
The meaning of error codes as shown in below:
|Check Code||Diagnosis of malfunction|
|E1||High pressure protection of compressor|
|E2||Indoor anti-frozen protection|
|E3||Low pressure protection of compressor|
|E4||Discharge temp. protection of compressor|
|E5||Compressor overload protection|
|F0||Indoor environment temp. sensor mal-function|
|F1||Indoor pan tube inlet tube temp. sensor malfunction|
|F2||Indoor pan tube middle temp. sensor malfunction|
|F3||Indoor pane tube outlet tube temp. sensor malfunction|
|F4||Outdoor environment temp. sensor malfunction|
|F5||Outdoor pan tube inlet tube temp. sensor malfunction|
|F6||Outdoor pan tube middle temp. sensor malfunction|
|F7||Outdoor pan tube outlet tube temp. sensor malfunction|
|F8||Discharge temp. sensor 1 (rated frequency) malfunction|
Phenomenon: C5 Malfunction of connector jumper
Troubleshooting: Check if the connector jumper contacts properly. If the PCB is to be replaced, please take off the old for the new PCB.
Phenomenon: F1 Malfunction of indoor ambient temperature sensor
Troubleshooting: Check if indoor room temperature sensor is connected properly.
Phenomenon: F2 Malfunction of evaporator temperature sensor
Troubleshooting: Check if the evaporator temperature is connected properly.
Phenomenon: The unit does not operate
Troubleshooting: The unit does not operate if it is turned on immediately after being turned off. This is to protect the unit. You are expected to wait for about 3 minutes.
Phenomenon: Odours are emitted
- Some odours may be emitted from the indoor unit. This is the result of room smells (such as furniture, tobacco, etc.) which have been taken into the air conditioner.
- Consult authorized service center for cleaning if the odours still exist.
Phenomenon: “Water flowing” noise
Troubleshooting: The swishing noise like water flowing is the sound of refrigerant flowing inside the unit.
Phenomenon: Mist is emitted in COOL mode
Troubleshooting: During cooling operation, a thin mist may be seen emitted from the indoor unit due to high room temperature and humidity. After a period of time, the mist will disappear with the decrease of room temperature and humidity.
Phenomenon: Cracking noise
Troubleshooting: This is the sound of friction caused by expansion and/or contraction of panel or other parts due to the change of temperature.
Phenomenon: The unit can not be started up
- Is the power cut off?
- Is the power plug loose? (If applicable)
- Is the circuit protection device tripped off?
- Is voltage higher or lower? (Tested by professionals)
- Is the TIMER correctly used?
Phenomenon: Cooling/Heating effect is poor
- Is temperature setting appropriate?
- Is the inlet or outlet blocked?
- Is the filter dirty?
- Is the window or the door open?
- Is low fan speed set?
- Are there heat sources in the room?
Phenomenon: Remote controller is not available
- Check if there is magnetic or electrical interference near the unit that may affecting operation of the controller. In this case, pull the plug out and reinsert it.
- Is the remote controller within its operating range or obstructed? Check the condition of the batteries and replace them if necessary.
- Check if the remote controller is damaged.
Phenomenon: Water leakage of indoor unit
- The humidity is high.
- Condensate overflows.
- Drain hose is loose.
Phenomenon: Water leakage of outdoor unit
- During cooling operation, condensate is generated around the pipes and connection joints.
- During defrosting operation, the thaw water flows out.
- During heating operation, the water on the heat exchanger drips out.