Protection and Failure Display
- When protection display is available, controller will show error code, digital LED shows error code and setting temperature by turns.
- If there is more than one failure, it will show at first that in front of the error list.
- Protection display function can be selected in hardware, and the default don’t display;
- To insure of in and out communist is credibility, the failures relate to outdoor unit will remain failure state for 2 minutes max after recovered.
- In all failures, only sensor failures don’t have to repower to cancel.
|Error Codes||Failure Type|
|E0||In and out communication failure|
|EC||Outdoor communication failure|
|E2||Indoor coil temperature sensor|
|E3||Outdoor coil temperature sensor|
|E6||Indoor fan motor|
|E7||Outdoor temperature sensor|
|E8||Discharge temperature sensor|
|E9||Invert module abnormity|
|EF||Outdoor fan motor (DC)|
|EP||Top of compressor temperature switch|
|P1||higher or lower voltage|
|P5||Over cooling in cooling mode|