Fujitsu Ac Error Codes & Troubleshooting Method
This model is non-insulated PCB that doesn’t take the insulated structure on the PCB from this fiscal year. Be careful that it is likely to get a hock when it touches the charge part when checking. Moreover, there is a possibility of getting a shock even if it touches the secondary circuit of the display PCB or the stepping motor, etc.
If You Not Solve This Problem Then Call A Experienced Technician.
Fujitsu AC Wired Remote Controller Error Codes
When EE:EE is displayed on remote control , press “Energy Save” & “Zone Control” buttons simultaneously for longer than 3 secs. The error code will then be displayed on the LCD.
|E0:00||Coms error - indoor to remote|
|E1:00||Coms error - indoor to outdoor|
|E2:00||Return air thermistor open circuit|
|E3:00||Return air thermistor short circuit|
|E4:00||Indoor coil thermistor open|
|E5:00||Indoor coil thermistor shorted|
|E6:00||Outdoor coil thermistor open|
|E7:00||Outdoor coil thermistor shorted|
|EA:00||Outdoor ambient thermistor open|
|Eb:00||Outdoor ambient thermistor shorted|
|Ec:00||Discharge pipe themistor open|
|Ed:00||Discharge pipe thermistor shorted|
|EE:00||High Pressure problem|
|EF:00||Discharge pipe temp. Problem - too high = short of gas|
|OO||ID to RC Comms Fail|
|O1||ID to OD Comms Fail|
|O2||ID Air Sensor Open|
|O3||ID Air Sensor Close|
|O4||ID Pipe Sensor Open|
|O5||ID Pipe Sensor Close|
|O6||OD Pipe Sensor Fail|
|O8||Power Source Connection Failure|
|O9||Drain Problem Float switch operated|
|OA||OD Air Sensor Fail|
|OC||Discharge sensor Fail|
|OE||Outdoor High Pressure Heatsink error|
|11||OD PCB Fail|
|12||ID Fan Fail|
|13||OD Signal Abnormal ID signal error|
In the event of a malfunction (burning smell, etc.), immediately stop operation, disconnect the Power Supply Plug, and consult authorized service personnel. Merely turning off the unit’s power switch will not completely disconnect the unit from the power source. Always be sure to disconnect the Power Supply Plug or turn off your circuit breaker to ensure that power is completely off.
Before requesting service, perform the following checks:
Symptom: Doesn’t operate immediately
- If the unit is stopped and then immediately started again, the compressor will not operate for about 3 minutes, in order to prevent fuse blowouts.
- Whenever the Power Supply Plug is disconnected and then re- connected to a power outlet, the protection circuit will operate for about 3 minutes, preventing unit operation during that period.
Noise is heard
- During operation and immediately after stopping the unit, the sound of water flowing in the air conditioner’s piping may be heard. Also, noise may be particularly noticeable for about 2 to 3 minutes after starting operation (sound of coolant flowing).
- During operation, a slight squeaking sound may be heard. This is the result of minute expansion and contraction of the front cover due to temperature changes.
- During Heating operation, a sizzling sound may be heard occasional. This sound is produced by the Automatic Defrosting operation.
Problem: Some smell may be emitted from the indoor unit. This smell is the result of room smells (furniture, tobacco, etc.) which have been taken into the air conditioner.
Symptom: Mist or steam are emitted
- During Cooling or Dry operation, a thin mist may be seen emitted from the indoor unit. This results from the sudden Cooling of room air by the air emitted from the air conditioner, resulting in condensation and misting.
- During Heating operation, the outdoor unit’s fan may stop, and steam may be seen rising from the unit. This is due to Automatic Defrosting operation.
Airflow is weak or stops
- When Heating operation is started, fan speed is temporarily very low, to allow internal parts to warm up.
- During Heating operation, if the room temperature rises above the thermostat setting, the outdoor unit will stop, and the indoor unit will operate at very low fan speed. If you wish to warm the room further, set the thermostat for a higher setting.
- During Heating operation, the unit will temporarily stop opera- tion (between 7 and 15 minutes) as the Automatic Defrosting mode operates. During Automatic Defrosting operation, the OPERATION Indicator Lamp will flash.
- The fan may operate at very low speed during Dry operation or when the unit is monitoring the room’s temperature.
- During SUPER QUIET operation, the fan will operate at very low speed
- In the monitor AUTO operation, the fan will operate at very low speed.
Water is produced from the outdoor unit
Problem: During Heating operation, water may be produced from the outdoor unit due to Automatic Defrosting operation.
Symptom: The AIR CLEAN Indicator Lamp (green) will begin to slowly flash (as shown in the figure):
Problem: After approximately 400 hours of Air Cleaning Mode use, the AIR CLEAN Indicator Lamp will begin to flash slowly (as shown in the figure). When this occurs, please stop the system, remove the mains socket and carry out maintenance on the dust collecting unit’s air filter.
Symptom: The AIR CLEAN Indicator Lamp (green) will begin to flash quickly (as shown in the figure):
Problem: After approximately 500 hours of Air Cleaning Mode use, the AIR CLEAN Indicator Lamp will begin to flash quickly (as shown in the figure). At this point, Air Cleaning will stop functioning. Please stop the system, remove the mains socket and carry out maintenance on the dust collecting unit’s air filter.