Some issues can be resolved without any maintenance to the unit, check the chart below to see if there is a suggested solution to the problem before calling for service. But here we give you all Error Codes of Comfortaire Ac.
|E1||High Pressure Protection|
|E2||Shutdown for Whole Unit AntiFreeze Protection|
|E3||Low Pressure Protection|
|E4||High Discharge Temp Protection|
|E9||Indoor Unit Water Full Error|
|Fo||Refrigerant Recovery Mode|
|F3||Outdoor Ambient Temp Sensor Error|
|F4||Outdoor Mid-Coil Temp Sensor Error|
|F5||Outdoor Discharge Air Temp Sensor Error|
|F7||Oil Return for Cooling|
|H2||Oil Return for Heating or Defrosting|
|H3||Compressor Overheat Protection|
|LA||DC Fan motor Error|
|P5||Compressor Current Protection|
|P6||Communication Error between Inverter Drive and the Main Controller|
|P7||Radiator Temp Sensor Error|
|P8||Radiator Overheat Protection|
|P9||AC Contactor Protection|
|Pc||Current Sensor Error|
|Pd||Sensor Connection Protection|
|PH||Over Voltage Protection|
|PL||Low Voltage Protection|
|PE||Temp Drift Protection|
|PF||Drive Board Ambient Temp Sensor Error|
|PA||AC Current Protection|
|PU||Charging Circuit Error|
|PP||AC Input Voltage Anomaly|
Problem: The unit will not operate at all.
- Blown Fuse or tripped circuit breaker
- Power Failure
- Remote Control batteries are low
- Check the remote maybe signal is not being send.
- Check the fuse or circuit breaker. Replace the blown fuse or reset the circuit breaker.
- Restart the unit when your power restored. If you experience brown out conditions, contact an electrician or your local utility.
- Replace the batteries. Be sure not to mix old and new batteries, as well as different brands/types
- Be sure that you are not using the remote control too far away from the indoor unit’s control panel.
Problem: The unit runs and then stops immediately
Cause: Check air inlets and/or outlets maybe blocked.
Solution: Remove any obstacles from the air inlets/outlets/Clean the air filter, louvers, and inlet grille.
Problem: Abnormal heating or cooling
Comfortaire Ac Error Codes And Troubleshooting Method
- First of all check your air inlets and outlets
- When this happens maybe temperature not set properly
- Check the fan speed
- Improper louver adjustment
- Be sure that there are no other sources of heat/steam in the area being cooled
- Conditioned air might be escaping
- Remove any obstacles from the air inlets/outlets-Clean the air filter, louvers, and inlet grille.
- Ensure that the proper mode and temperature is set on the unit. Try to adjust the set point temperature on the thermostat to a better operating temperature
- Adjust the fan speed to see if that improves the conditions.
- Try to adjust the louver position to ensure it is open enough.
- Remove or turn off other appliances producing heat or steam.
- Ensure that any doors or windows in the area being heated/cooled are closed