Garrison A/C Error Codes
|E5||It is water full in the unit, you should drain the water.|
|E4||1-Pull out the rubber plug to drain water. 2-If it is often in this state, please contact qualified service technician.|
|AS||Room temperature sensor error-Unplug the unit and plug it back in.|
|HS||Electric heating sensor error-Unplug the unit and plug it back in.|
- Portable AC
- Window/Wall-Type AC
1- Portable AC Error Codes:
- If the Garrisson AC error code E5 displays, it is water full in the unit, you should drain the water, see “Draining the air conditioner”. After draining, you can operate and use the unit again.
- Does not run and water full indicator E4; 1-Pull out the rubber plug to drain water. 2-If it is often in this state, please contact qualified service technician.
2- Window/Wall-Type AC Error Codes:
- AS Error: if garrison ac error code is AS that means Room temperature sensor error-Unplug the unit and plug it back in.
- HS Error:
- if garrison ac error code is Hs that means
- Electric heating sensor error-Unplug the unit and plug it back in.
Note: If the unit breaks off unexpectedly due to the power cut, it will restart with the previous function setting automatically when the power resumes.
Problem: After That The Problem Is Air conditioner does not start when this happens.
- When That Happens Wall plug disconnected. Push plug firmly into wall outlet.
- House fuse blown or circuit breaker tripped. Replace fuse with time delay type or reset circuit breaker.
- Plug on current device tripped. Press the RESET button.
- Power is OFF. Turn power ON
Problem: After That Happens Air from unit does not feel cold enough
- Room temperature below 62 F (17 C ). Cooling may not occur until room temperature rises above 62 F (17 C).
- Temperature sensing behind air filter element touching cold coil. Keep it from the cold coil.
- Set to a Lower temperature.
- Compressor stopped when changing modes. Wait for 3 minutes after set to the COOL mode.
Problem: After Occur That Problem Air conditioner cooling, but room is too warm- ice forming on cooling coil behind decorative front.
Garrison A/C Error Codes Troubleshooting
- Outdoor temperature below 64 F (18 C). To defrost the coil, set FAN ONLY mode.
- Air filter may be dirty. Clean filter. Refer to Care and Cleaning section. To defrost, set to FAN MODE Only.
- When The Thermostat set too cold for night-time cooling. To defrost the coil, set to FAN ONLY mode. Then, set temperature to a Higher setting.
Problem: After That Air conditioner cooling, but room is too warm- no ice forming on cooling coil behind decorative front.
- Dirty air filter- air restricted. Clean air filter. Refer to Care and Cleaning section.
- Temperature is set too High, set temperature to a Lower setting.
- When That Happens Air directional louvers positioned improperly. Position louvers for better air distribution.
- Front of units is blocked by drapes, blinds, furniture, etc. – restricts air distribution. Clear blockage in front of unit.
- Doors, windows, registers, etc. Open- cold air escapes. Close doors, windows, registers.
- Unit recently turned on in hot room. Allow additional time to remove Stored heat from walls, ceiling, floor and furniture.
Problem: Air conditioner turns on and off rapidly
- Dirty air filter- air restricted. Clean air filter.
- After That Outside temperature extremely hot. Set FAN speed to a Higher setting to bring air past cooling coils more frequently.
Problem: Noise when unit is cooling
- Air movement sound. This is normal . If too loud, set to a slower FAN setting
- Window vibration – poor installation. Refer to installation instructions or check with installer.
Problem: Water dripping INSIDE when unit is cooling.
Solution: Improper installation. Tilt air conditioner slightly to the outside to allow water drainage.
Refer to installation instructions – check with installer.
Problem: Water dripping OUTSIDE when unit is cooling.
Solution: Unit removing large quantity of moisture from humid room. This is normal during excessively humid days.
Problem: After That Remote Sensing Deactivating Prematurely
- When That Happens Remote control not located within range. After That Place remote control within 20 feet & 180 , radius of the front of the unit.
- Remote control signal obstructed.After This Remove obstruction.
Problem: Room too cold
Solution: When This Occur Set temperature too low. Increase set temperature.